We're Number ONE!!!





I just had one of the best weekends in a LONG time! I have found this great group of girls here in Utah that love to play volleyball. We play about 3 to 4 times a week. We play at the church and then we play in some leagues out here. It isn't your typical church ball so I LOVE it! Tues. night we play Co-ed and Gabe is learning to play. I can't believe how fast he is picking it up. Anyways, back to our weekend, we put a team together here and I recruited my sister Stephanie and we entered a tournament in Moab, Utah. My parents drove with Stephanie and Emma and they met Gabe, the kids, and I there. We had an awesome team and we played volleyball non - stop for two days. It was the best volleyball I have seen played in a long time. We ended up winning the tournament so that made it even better! We are definitely making that an annual trip. Pregnant or not! Thanks family for driving all that way to come and play and support us! We loved getting to see you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun, and even more fun that you won!! How awesome to have Steph come and play too, with quite a fan club tagging along!

Ron and Paula said...

What a couple of studs you and Steph were. You played awesome!