Snowboarding







I LOVE SNOWBOARDING!!! My sister Natalie and her husband Tommy followed us to our home from Moab so that they could go snowboarding. It worked out perfectly! We ended up having a storm that night and so it put some new snow on the mountain which made for easier learning. Because of the storm they also closed the road to Gabe's work so he was able to go with us. It was Natalie and my first time and we did so good, I guess. That's what the guys keep telling us. The first run took us forever but after we figured out the balance thing it was awesome. I wish I wouldv'e done this at the beginning of the season! Gabe took me skiing once this year and it was allright but by the end of the day I was tired and frustrated. I don't know why but snowboarding was much more fun. Look out for me next year! I'm going to start training for the winter olympics! Ha Ha. You all will have to come visit next year so that I can go and get better. Nat, I hope your buns have recovered from being frozen and fallen on all day. Next time I bet you'll wear some different clothes! Thanks for coming and having fun up there with us. Give it a couple of days and you'll be able to walk again!

1 comment:

Nat & Tommy said...

my bum finally doesnt hurt anymore!!! Thanks for letting us come and stay, it was so much fun!! See you guys soon, love you!