Arches National Park

After all that Volleyball we got to wake up Sunday morning and go to the Arches National Park. That place was sooooooo neat! Gabe and I will be going back soon to see more of it. We didn't have that much time since my parents had to drive back to AZ that same day and I made everyone sit there while I took like a million pictures! We managed to get a couple short hikes in and see several of the arches. Amazing. If you live around here and haven't been there yet, I think it is worth the trip if you like that sort of thing. We are going to take the kids camping there sometime this summer. Anyone want to go?!!










4 comments:

Kimberly said...

oh.. i feel so left out : ( I wish we could have been there.. looks so cool! Can't wait until we move back and can do these fun things with you guys! We are so down for camping this summer! (and I thought coming here was one of your most fun weekends in a LONG time.. brat! hehe.. jk!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that place looks so cool! But wait, how did Nat and Tommy get in the pic?

Melanie Rojas said...

Nat and Tommy drove up to Moab on Saturday and then followed us home on Sunday to go snowboarding on Monday. Fun Stuff!

Ron and Paula said...

Way cool place, we would love to go back again with you guys!