NEW POSTS!!!

OK! OK! OK! I have gotten all your messages in person or on the blog that you are all so tired of looking at my adorable Ranger! He's so cute I thought everyone just wanted to look at him over and over again! No, things have been so busy and crazy lately that bloging has not been at the top of my list, obviously. I have devoted almost this entire day to uploading pictures to catch everyone up on the Rojas family. So, now that you are here, this may take you a while. To start from where I left off, scroll down to Ranger's picture that you all know so well by now. I think I have everything close to the right order in which it happened. Love you all and hope you are doing great. I have much catching up to do on all of your blogs. If you are here visiting, please leave me a little comment so that I can keep in touch with you and get in contact with those I haven't seen or heard from in a while. If you have a blog and I don't have your link, leave it for me!!!!!

5 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

It is fun catching up on all the fun things that your family has been up to! I posted this on my blog, but I'm just letting everyone know that we are making our blog a private blog. I would love to invite you to visit our blog, but I don't think I have your email address. You can email me at:
ktjulene@yahoo.com

We ran into your mom and sister at Peter Piper Pizza a few weeks ago. Brian was happy to have ran into them and I had fun getting to know them a little better. You have a wonderful family.

Anonymous said...

Yay for new posts!! Your family has been busy.

Bubba & Tara Morris said...

Melanie! Hey I am so glad I found you through...someone. Anywho.. love your layout there so cute. So here is our address. bubmorrisfam.blogspot.com. So ya other than the here and there Bunco sub. we never see you. I am glad to hear you are doing good. I will keep in touch. See ya!

Ron and Paula said...

Love to see all your new posts!

jenn said...

Look at all these posts! I'm so impressed! I love your new backgroud design....super cute!