The boys and Emma

It was so fun to get to see Emma! She got to come to Moab with Stephanie and the boys were so excited to get to see their cousin. They had fun running around playing ball almost the whole time. That and watching us play volleyball was about all their was to do. We did give them a fun job though and I am so bummed I didn't get a picture of them! My dad brought several crates of oranges from AZ for us and he told the boys they could sell them to earn some money. They were excited and wanted to do it so they sat outside the gym doors next to their box of oranges trying to get everyone to but them at 5 for a dollar. They would get so excited when they would make a sell. Not very many girls had cash on them being in their vball clothes and all so after a while Ryder became a little frustrated. He came to me and said, "Mom, everyone just keeps telling us no or that they will come back later." I explained that they probably had to get their money and he got his big eyes and said,"I got a great idea! We could just give them out for free!" What an entrepenuer he is. The funniest thing about it all is that I heard one guy come in the gym with his wife and he was talking about how sad it was that those kids had to sit out there and sell oranges. He didn't realize that they had chosen to do it! Pretty funny. What a slave driver I am!




No comments: