Georgia trip

Ranger and I got the chance to go to Georgia to visit my sister Kim and her cute family. My mom was there visiting as well so that made the trip even more worth the fun plane ride with Ranger (Yeah Right). Not fun to fly with a one year old that is a goer and a doer. He just wanted to get down and run and let me know that he was not happy that he couldn't. Planes are very stressful with little ones. Our trip was fun but I don't have many pictures to show for it because my camera was on the fritz. Most of you saw them all like two months ago on Kim's blog though. We went to the Aquarium and that is where these pics are from. It was really neat. The biggest aquarium I've ever seen. I loved the little pop up hole to look at the penguins in. The kids were mesmerized by them! The weather was a little cold and windy but once the tornado sirens started going off it felt like I was back home in Texas. The whole place actually reminded me a lot of Texas. Thanks Kim for letting us come and relax and hang out with you. Kinsley is a doll and I wish we got to see her more! Thanks J for putting up with three Knights at once!




1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I think you were more mesmerized by the penguin hole than the kids.. at first! haha! : )