What is Sexy?

I know I know.....a new post. Is the world standing still? Maybe. Ryder just said one of the funniest things last night and I didn't want to forget so I am actually on the computer getting it down. We were all in the car coming back from dinner and the boys were being silly and cracking us up. Ryder started saying that everything was sexy. Sexy cars, sexy house, and on and on. Gabe turns to him and asks him...Ryder..what is sexy? What does that mean? He sat there with a very thoughtful look on his face trying to figure out what this word he had been using meant to him. He finally said it means lip gloss and chocolate. WHOA! I better be on my toes with this kid! If there is ever a girl wearing lipgloss eating chocolate that shows up to Kindegarten, we are in trouble! He didn't think it had anything to do with girls yet, or so I'm hoping! Those just happen to be two of his favorite things right now. I am constantly getting my lipgloss/chapstick out of his pockets and as soon as he walks in from school he asks for some chocolate. We had a good laugh and then talked for a minute about other words we could use that were a little more appropriate than sexy. Gotta love kids!

9 comments:

Nat & Tommy said...

HA! oh Ryder gene :) I miss him! good thing matthew is here to keep us entertained with the random things he says for now :) Come visit!

jenn said...

Oh the things kids say...so darn hilarious! My kindergartner had an entire conversation with me tonight at dinner about texting. Somehow being 6 and knowing what texting is just doesn't seem right. Good luck with all the sexy chocolate and lip gloss. :)

susan hall said...

what ds gabe think about your boy wearing lip gloss? I woudl be worried...not really thats so dang funny...

KatieZ said...

Mel, I hear you're not coming to play with us after all. (At least not permanently.) Bummer for us, but I sure love Utah. Good to hear from you...and Ryder!
Z

Ron and Paula said...

Oh so funny Ryder Gene! You are going to have to watch out for him! Yeah for a new post, even with a picture! Natalie had to tell me that you had updated cause I quit checking very often. Keep it up cause we miss hearing about you guys!

The McKnights said...

This seriously made me pee my pants at work.... not kidding.

-Bri

Stephanie Walker said...

Ryder is definitly one of a kind! ;)

Christie Knight said...

How funny! We got a good laugh at that one!

Olayan/DeGrey said...

He cracks me up... I love your kids they are the best boys ever!