Ranger Danger

Yesterday the boys all went downstairs, or so we thought, to play basketball. Ranger siezed the opportunity to quietly go into my bathroom..... instead.... and go through mom and dad's cabinets to see what would be fun to get into today. As you can see, he found Gabe's hair stuff and tried to do it just like dad and rubbed the whole thing all over his whole head and then face. It was brand new and clear full! Luckily Gabe had just bought a small one! I couldn't believe my eyes when he came sprinting around the corner into the family room with this look of pride on his face. A smile from ear to ear. He tries to copy everything and everyone in the house. It was no suprise when we followed the messy clues back to the bathroom that he was trying to rub the stuff in his hair like daddy. He even pointed to his head and said, "Daddies". He is at such a cute stage but also a messy one! I don't know if it's because I am older now or, if this one is just TROUBLE, but by the end of the day....I am exhausted! I can't leave him alone for more than 5 min. before he is into something else. He can scale the pantry cabinents in about 3.5 seconds, climb on the kitchen counter in about 1.4 seconds, and crawl up on the computer desk and get the markers in about 2.6 seconds. You get the picture.....trouble!! It's so hard not to laugh because he just looks so cute. I don't remember the other two being this curious. It definitly takes our whole family to stay on our toes and keep him safe. Redden and Ryder do such a good job of keeping an eye on him and letting me know what he's into now. They also laugh hysterically at him though so he might be doing things just to impress his big brothers! Until next time.....or next mess......luv you all!



9 comments:

Nat & Tommy said...

HA! that is the funniest thing ever! besides ryders sexy "chop stick" and chocolate! I miss my boys!

Ron and Paula said...

I definitely laughed out loud at this one! What a character, but he is so dang cute how can you get mad at him! You are on a roll with new posts, keep up the good work.

cindy said...

And I thought Gabes hair was naturally pretty?

Patti Price said...

ha ha. 2 years olds. yesterday Peyton dumped half the nesquick (a huge Costco canister) on the floor and the other half in his booster seat tray. I came out from doing my hair to find him scooping it into his mouth. They are so funny and I agree Messy, at this age. You turn your head and TROUBLE, lol!

He looks so cute with the hair gel!!

The McKnights said...

haha thats hilarious! Ranger just wants to be a white boy!

-Bri

Stephanie Walker said...

What a cutie...I miss you guys! When are you coming to visit????! I feel like Ranger doesn't know his aunt Stephy cause we don't see you guys often enough. And Matthew needs his boy cousins around. I'm mad you guys didn't move here! :(

The {Prince} Family said...

ha! Your Ranger sounds like My Siena :) Love the pics!

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

I laughed out Loud at work when I saw these pictures. Ranger is such a cutie!

jenn said...

Luke did the same thing when he was younger! Seriously, what goes through their little minds to make them think, "hmmm. I think I will just rub half a jar of texturizing cream on my head"? So funny.