And the WINNER is........

One of our favorite things to do as a family is to go bowling. Redden and Ryder really enjoy it and Redden even decided he is now officially too good for the bumpers. The key is all in finding the right ball??? That's what the boys think.

Redden thinks he's so funny!

And one by one the faces show it all.......the sign of defeat!



I told Gabe to show me his best loser face and he thought that was pretty funny. He wouldn't give me that satisfaction!

And the winner is....... of course.....ME! What's sad is that I won with a whole 121 pts. Pretty bad. All that matters though is that I won!!!! We aren't a competitive family at all.

This is what Redden thought of me winning.

And sweet Ranger had no idea who won because he spent the majority of his time driving the racecar!

Thanks Gabe for taking us bowling. We miss you dearly, again, and will see you shortly. You might want to practice your game before we get there unless you need another butt kickin'. Hee Hee. No one can beat the MELVINATOR!

17 comments:

Joey and Jana said...

GO MEL! That's awesome, you kick butt! I honestly can say that Joey has only beat me, MAYBE once!Mommy's are better than Daddy's at some things!

Maile Fano said...

Thanks for the comments on the blog, made me laugh somemore! I would probably still be laughing if my in-laws weren't here. I will post on the blog as soon as he is born while the doc is doing his thing.....just kidding maybe a little later than that

Ron and Paula said...

I beg to differ, I think I can beat the Melvinator with one eye closed! HAHA! We will have to go when you guys get here and see who has the sweetest bowling skills. Of course dad will probably beat us all!

Stephanie Walker said...

So I accept that challenge and can't wait till you come down for Christmas so I can kick your butt! And you can't have the bumpers up! ;)

Nat & Tommy said...

look at those faces on your poor little boys..you are the meanest mom and are gonna scar them for life to never want to bowl again!

Anonymous said...

Who is the one who took bowling in college? Yup..... your correct that is Brian. i will whoop all y'all! - Bri

Dizzy Kate said...

Way to go! Your boys are adorable. What a fun family activity.

CJ BACKUS FAMILY said...

Hey Melanie - looks like fun! Love the pictures :) Have a great Christmas!!!

jenn said...

We love bowling too- it's so fun to go as a family!

How are you doing? Hanging in there? I hope you are okay! :)

Ceri said...

Mel, you poor thing having Gabe gone for long periods of time! I feel bad for you! Will you guys be together when you move to AZ? You look the hottest as well as being the best! Nothing's changed since High School!

Olayan/DeGrey said...

I knew you could pull it off. and don't even listen to Gabes "I took it easy on ya" ;) anyways I miss you guys and can't wait till you're back. Hope you are having a good time.

KatieZ said...

I'll have to remember that.

Nat & Tommy said...

k you have been home long enough to have a new post by now! hurry up

Olayan/DeGrey said...

alrighty MELVINATOR... We know you are good at bowling we see the disappointment and hurt in your familys face, that they are not quite up to par like you... So why don't you be a nice mom and wifey and post something that can shine a light on the rest of them... EARTH TO THE MELVIN...ATOR :)

The McKnights said...

Do a new post already!! Gabe is back so show us whats been going on! Geez!

-Bri

Olayan/DeGrey said...

Get on it ROJAS!!!

Anonymous said...

hey mel i love the blog im just getting this thing down..its so fun any way you guys are the best im so glad we know you guys travis loves gabe he thinks he's so funny i love getting to gether w/ you guys take care see ya at basketball