Pumpkin Carving

The kids were so excited to get to pick out their pumpkins and carve them this year. They sure picked them out and we sure carved them. I think it may still be a year or two before they can really control a knife well enough. They picked out the designs and poked the patterns on and I think they turned out great! I love the fall and all of the fun that comes with it!


Man, Ranger is just minding his own business, trying to push around his blankie and he can't keep the girls off of him! I wouldn't object to cute little Capri though.






3 comments:

Joey and Jana said...

Pumpkin carving is such a good tradition, I know every year I say to myself that we're going to do it, and here we are the day after Halloween, and no faces on our pumpkins once again. I guess I can put that on my list of New Year's Resolution for next year! But for what... to have yet another thing I fall short of doing. Ugghhh. Yours look great though, good job!

cindy said...

Great Pumpkins...They are almost as cute as the boys. We are so excited you are moving back

The {Prince} Family said...

Your boys are getting SO big! Looks like you all had a great time.