I'M BACK TO BLOGGING!!!

To all my long lost friends and family....I've missed you! Between having my camera break, Gabe helping to start the brand new football league in our town, football, football, football, about 25 family visits, football, school, football, primary, babysitting, and yet more football, I fell out of the world of blogging and have truly missed it. I now see I even have some cousins that finally have blogs who thought they could never blog and they are awesome....and current. Sorry. I will be on the ball and up to date especially now that my nights are a little more free while my children are sleeping. I can finally get caught up on blogging and scrapbooking (not that these could ever replace you Gabe!). They are just to occupy me in between packing. If you haven't heard yet, we are moving once again. Not just houses but states. It happened very fast and unexpected as usual but it is back to Arizona where all of our family is. Not too bad? We'll see......JK mom n dad. We love you all and have missed you but it is always hard to leave friends who have become family. We learned that from our long lost Texan family and it is just never the same when you move. We have truly fell in love with the mountains and the unlimited amount of outdoor activities to do. Activities that we now realize we did not take advantage of often enough. We thought we had plenty of time.... years. It has been fun and our kids have been able to be exposed to so many different things. Both here and in Texas. It will be nice however, to have them really become close with their grandmas and grandpas and get to know all their cousins that seem to be multiplying by the minute. Sad news? Good news? A little of both. All I know is that I need a lot of girls night out! Who's in?

7 comments:

Stephanie Walker said...

Hooray!!! I am the first to leave a comment and probably the only one going to since noone checks your blog anymore! They all got sick of seeing "The fourth with Miley Cyrus"!! :) Way to finally post! And you know you are secretly way excited to come live by me again! ;)

Kimberly said...

WOAH! I just about passed out! CAN YOU MOVE HERE NOW.. LIKE NOW.. RIGHT NOW.. PLEASE!!(and maybe finally answer your phone!) jk.. you know you love me!

Nat & Tommy said...

my sisters are so misled...I know I really am the favorite!Just ask my nephews! :) "GIVE ME MY MONEY!"

Joey and Jana said...

Yeah, Mel! You blogged! I'm one of those that has seen one too many "Fourth with Miley Cyrus"
And as far as a girls night goes: Count me in!!! Mandy, Wyndee and I were just talking about a girls night out so we have to do it! Can you say.... Karaoke?!?! :)

Maile Fano said...

It is about Freakin' time!!! Yeah!!!It is nice to see you are on again and filling us in on you and your family since I hardly get to see you these days cause I am so fat and prego!

Holly H. said...

So glad to see you're back! Especially with the move and all! Keep the posts coming so we can keep up on your cute fam! :)

The {Prince} Family said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Good news that you are moving back to good ol' Gilbert. I am sure your families are estatic! Especially your sisters, there is nothing like sisters :)