Ranger vs. Mr. Sketch Markers

It's hard to tell who won the battle between Ranger and the poor markers who got sucked and chewed on. Yuck! Gabe and I were downstairs attempting to clean out and organize our storage room when I looked over and saw my liitle monkey sitting on top of the kids tables. When I said, "RANGER!", he looked up and I about died laughing when I saw his little face and hands covered in yummy blueberry marker. He had the lids off of about 6 markers and was going to town on them. What can I expect when I buy the boys my favorite smelly markers from when I was a kid. Ryder has come upstairs several times from coloring with several little dots on his nose. Pretty funny. Hopefully it's not too harmful! While we were cleaning through old memorabilia, Gabe found his groovy glasses from when he was a kid. Ranger kept putting them on and it made for a priceless picture!




8 comments:

Kimberly said...

OH MY GOSH! That kid is hilarious!! Oh man i miss you guys! COME VISIST!! NOW!!! : ) LUV YOU!

Stephanie Walker said...

I'm glad you were able to laugh about it! I probably would've freaked out. Love the glasses Gabe!

Dizzy Kate said...

That is priceless. I especially liked Gabe's studly glasses.

Holly H. said...

Yay! Hi Melanie, I'm so glad to see new posts on your blog! I've been wondering what you've been up to. Such cute pictures! Your little Ranger is a doll!

jenn said...

Hey, Melanie! I found your blog through Holly's. I'm so totally addicted to these things. Such a guilty pleasure!

What cute pictures of your little boy...gotta love the messes kids (especially boys) can make! Totally sweet glasses too. =)

jenn said...

p.s.- Sorry, I forgot to leave my name! He, He!

Jenn (Pickle) Culley

Lana and Terry said...

Hi Melanie, It was so fun to look at your pics and see your cute family. Your boys are so handsome! It was so fun to see you at Nat's receptions. We loved the dancing! I hope we get to see more of you maybe at Easter time!!

Olayan/DeGrey said...

Those glasses are a hit :) Redden wore them over here yesterday and I kept asking him to leave them on. We got a good chuckle out of him, like always. We love when he gets to come over and play!