Jump on It! -- for Valentines?






For Valentine's Day we got a group together and us girls decided that we were going to Jump On It. It is a really fun place for kids---and adults to jump on trampolines all hooked together. They even have some trampolines angled against the walls to bounce and do trick off of. We took the kids once for family night and thought it would be a blast to get a little more wild with just a group of adults. I finally mastered a back flip off the trampoline on the wall after biting it a few times. We had so much fun. They have foam balls to play ball tag or to just start beaning eachother with like we did. Not what you would think of for your typical Valentine's date but, after being married for almost 10 years and being together for 13, this is what Gabe and I like to do! Chasing eachother around and having a few wrestling matches always bring us back to the good old high school days. Which brings me to why I am so mad at him today! We were wrestling at the place and I got him down by pulling his shirt over his head and pulling him down into a hedlock/leglock. Jason got a GREAT picture of it and we were all having a good time looking/laughing at it. Well, now that I have a blog to share my memories, I think he is going through my camera and screening which pictures are available to post because that picture is mysteriously gone! What a bum head! I can't believe he would erase that. I guess I will have to be more careful about where I leave my camera. I'll get him back. Stay tuned for a future post dedicated to Gabe.

4 comments:

Stephanie Walker said...

Sounds like so much fun! I wish we had a cool place like that out here to go to. Especially with couples. Tell Gabe i'm mad he erased that picture too!!

Holly H. said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Where is that place? I think I need to bring my boys there.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun, what a cool place! Tiff

Melanie Rojas said...

It was really fun. My boys love it too. It is on the west side of I15 in Pleasant Grove/Lindon area. Not very easy to get to though. You have to exit the freeway before it or after it and wind through some little roads to find it.