Yeah so Gabe and I both turned 30 in the last few months. Have to say I wasn't thrilled. Thanks to all my family who kept rubbing it in. As I turned 30 I felt the need to feel young and cool again so we did something a little crazy! Gabe and I went with some friends to a dance club in downtown salt lake. Just like the good old days right? We did have a lot of fun but ran into a totally different crowd you normally think of when you think of UTAH! I decided I definately do not want to rush my kids growing up at all! Anyways, since that crazy night it has sparked the intrest to get out and dance more so we found some clubs in Provo that are non-smoking and non-acoholic. Should be fun -- if anyone wants to go let me know! So after the crazy night out we did a more kid friendly birthday party for me at Tucanos. 5 other families came so it was a good thing that kids 7 and under were free. I think we made out pretty good! If you haven't eaten here in Provo it is worth going. It is one of those brazilian places with the all you can eat meat and a yummy salad/fruit/soup/pasta bar. I loved it. Thanks for coming guys!

1 comment:

Holly H. said...

Hey Melanie... cute blog! Is that Abe Mckinnon in one of these pics? It sure looks like him! If so, how do you know him?