Our Snow Day!







We spent Saturday up in Big Cottonwood Canyon with some friends tubing and sleding all day. We had so much fun despite the fact that I still can't turn my neck to the left! I crashed quite a few times. The hill wasn't that steep but it was filled with little kids walking right up the middle of the run so we would have to bail out not to run them over. So the picture of Gabe and I is us being scared of barreling over a little 4 year old, not that we were terrified of the huge jump. Promise! The boys had a great time with even Ranger going on a few runs down the mountain! For all of you Arizonans, I thought I would show you what you really use snow clothes for! I thought it was hilarious looking at everyones blogs with all their kids bundled in snow clothes to look at temple lights! 60 degrees can be pretty cold I guess! JK. If anyone needs a trip to hit the slopes, come on over!

1 comment:

Dizzy Kate said...

The snow looks like a blast. I am one of those moms that bundle my kids up in the 60 degree wheather. I am a wuss when it comes to the cold. It looks like you had a blast. I hope your neck feels better soon. I am happy that you wrote us on our blog. Brian was excited to see what you guys are up to. Are you back in Arizona? Your family is so cute. We can't believe that you have a cute eight year old. Brian and I loved the pictures of Gabe with your son on his baptism day.