CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

A new tradition we started this year was the Christmas Pickle. Our neighbors gave us this pickle and told the kids that you are supposed to leave it out for Santa on Christmas Eve and he hides it on the tree. Christmas morning when you wake up you are supposed to run go try to find the pickle. Whoever finds the pickle hiding on the tree gets the extra little gift Santa left. The kids were so excited and Ryder was the first to find it this year. A fun idea to do if you haven't heard of it before.


The big Santa gift this year for the boys was a blue buggy. It snowed a lot the night before so it was a very cold Christmas riding out in the snow. Redden and Ryder better watch out though because I think Ranger thinks that it is his!



8 comments:

Holly H. said...

What great pictures Melanie! It looks like your family had a great Christmas!

Dizzy Kate said...

I love the pickle idea. What a fun tradition. I'm happy you had a wonderful Christmas.

Daniel and Kerri said...

Melanie,
Your family is so cute. I just wanted to say HI and hope all is well.
Kerri

The {Prince} Family said...

Hey Melanie!
Your boys are darling and look like Gabe's little mini-me's. Glad you had a great Christmas! I just bugged Kim for your email address so I could invite you to my blog. Hope all is well with you guys!
Sandee Prince(Payne)

Kimberly said...

Hey smelly..
I changed your background.. obviously! I just put these temporarily until you can pick out your own papers. Look on shabbyprincess.com under downloads and tell me which ones you would like and where!

Lindsey said...

I love hearing other people talk about the pickle. We got one in our family years ago from a family friend and people look at me a little weird when I talk about it. I think it's super fun though!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Are you by chance related to Roxanne Rojas from Thatcher AZ? She was a great friend in high school!! I thought she had a brother named Gabe. Thanks for your time.

Melanie Rojas said...

No relation to Roxanne Rojas as far as I know. Sorry!