Halloween

We had a fun night out in the neighborhood with all of our friends. Redden and Ryder were Ninjas and Ranger was a football player. We started the night with pizza at the Hall's house and then onto the trick or treating. It was a beautiful night to be out. Much warmer than last year. We got sprinkled on for about 15 min. but that was it. We ended the night with some Guitar Hero at the Prins house and then off to bed. Now we are just dealing with the candy tantrums from Ranger. The first thing he says when he wakes up is... Sucker. Nice. I gotta get rid of this candy!






11 comments:

Joey and Jana said...

Love the costumes, they're great! Your boys are all sooo cute! It's a whole different way of dressing them for halloween than for a girl, I am going to have to get some good ideas from you when Cade gets bigger!

Maile Fano said...

such cute boys!!! I am going to miss you when you are gone. Hope your place sells quickly. Thanks for the sweet comment on the blog. You have fun and enjoy the nice weather down there. Keep in touch.

Ron and Paula said...

Cute pics! Can't wait till next year when they can trick-or-treat at grandmas.

cindy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute, oh wait ther're boys...Macho, Macho, Macho. Can't wait till your back.

Ceri said...

Your boys are such cute little mini Gabes. The baby has got a Knight look but I think they all favor Gabe. I am a little jealous that you get to head back "home". Family near is the best! (of course I woudn't know cuz we move even more than you!)

Nat & Tommy said...

holy cow another post in less than 4 months! :) come home! I miss the boys :( ...oh yea, and you a little too!

KatieZ said...

You were serious about being back. Good job. Ranger looks like he could be Ryan and Julie's kid! Cute kiddos.

Maile Fano said...

I tagged you in my blog, so get to it.

Dizzy Kate said...

Yay! You're back! Your kids look adorable in their costumes. My kids were on a sugar high for a week. I couldn't wait for the candy to be completely GONE! It was fun getting caught up on all your family events and fun!

Emily Lauren said...

What cute kids! Ranger is such an adorable football player :). I was so excited to hear you guys are comin home finally! Hopefully we'll get to see you more soon. . .

Anonymous said...

Is that cookie I see in the Spartans uniform??? :)